Sunday, October 31, 2010

Design team search and other stuff!!

Happy Halloween everybody! You still have a few more hours to take part in our awesome sale! Email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com if you want to purchase anything! Don't forget your design team entries are due by midnight tomorrow! I am going to announce as soon as I can!! I will give you the exact date soon!

I did decide to do a thicker club! For every 10  packs of thickers you buy (this does not include thickers that are in a kit), you get a pack free! It will be a virtual punchcard! I made a spreadsheet to keep track...I just ordered a bunch of thickers from AC this weekend, so I will post later which styles I ordered! If you want to be a member of the thickers club, just shoot me an email to dvnmre@yahoo.com and I will add your name to the spreadsheet. If you don't let me know you want to join, I won't track your thicker purchases! 2 new kits coming very soon, I heard from my basic grey rep that my curio should be shipping TOMORROW!! Will keep you updated of course! Hope you all had a great holiday and find some time to finish those design team entries!! Be back later!

2 comments: