Friday, October 29, 2010

THICKER QUESTIONS

Hi all! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far! Don't forget to finish up those design team entries. And get your kits and other goodies before Sunday when the sale ends! So, I am finalizing an American Crafts order and am wondering what kind of thickers people like. I like pretty much every thicker! I am definitely getting the new polka dot glitter ones and the new fabric ones...What else do you all like? Any requests on ones you want to buy?? Anyone interested in ordering any thickers? Here are 3 styles that I am liking, I love the fancy font!

 I love the puffy ones, and I love these tall skinny letters!
Let me know what you like!  I am also thinking of starting a thicker club here at Catch the Moments. Like a punchcard (virtual punchcard) where you buy so many thickers, get one free, or something! Something fun like that. Basically an excuse for me to order more thickers! Let me know your thoughts, requests, ideas! And seriously, don't forget sale and design team entries! Happy weekend all! Try to get some scrapping in!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Thickers club idea because I see myself buying probably a pack of Thickers with each order you know :)

    I'm a Thickers ho, so I have quite the collection!! From the few presented here I like ALL of them. What can I say, I don't discriminate on Thickers!!

    -Gabi from Savannah, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are my favorites:
    niki riki (all-time fave), puffy heart, typo, bones... but I've never met a Thicker I didn't love. :)

    I think a punch-card club would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ Thickers... any kind, any type, any color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a punch-card club would be awesome! Who doesn't love thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tall skinny ones are great - I can see fitting a nice long title in a small space with those!

    ReplyDelete