Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A few layouts!!

Hi all! Hope you are having a great night! Thanks again for all the love and support! And thanks for those of you who have made some sale orders! You are getting great deals! The sale goes until Sunday, so look around! Thanks for all of you for checking out my challenge blog also!  I am really hoping to get to 100 followers, so if you aren't a follower yet.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! haha

Anyways, I made some layouts with the retro and wonderland kit the other night. Since so many of you have sent me your layouts to look at, I thought I should give you something to look at also!

 Made with the Wonderland kit and add-ons!

 Made with the Retro kit!


 Made with the Retro kit and Wonderland add on! I used the Dear Lizzy tickets on every layout! I love those! I have those for sale by the package also!! It comes with about a million tickets! Hope you enjoy! Remember the sale goes till Sunday, get those design team entries in, check out the challenge blog, and become a follower! Happy scrapping!! (and shopping) And sorry for the terrible pics...it is late and I am tired!

3 comments: