Friday, October 22, 2010

Winner!!

Okay! The winner of the contest is.....Gabi Watson, by A LOT! Thanks Gabi, you had a ton of hits onto our blog!! You win $10 off your next purchase of $25 or more!! Second place is...Nancy aka Homesclscrapper! You win a free pack of thickers with your next order! I have a class tomorrow and a trunk show in Chicago! If you live near Chicago, you should come!! Email me for address! So, I will be back later to post more information, more pictures, more kits, and some layouts! I may even have a little sale coming up!! Thanks again for all of you who posted on your blog! Also, don't forget you have a little over a week to get those design team entries in!! Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting all the new followers. Hope your weekend goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SSSSweet!! I'm glad that so many people found your blog and shop!! I will definitely be placing another order very soon!

    -Gabi Watson

    ReplyDelete