Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A LITTLE CONTEST

FYI CONTEST OVER! THANKS ALL!! I WILL POST WINNER IN THE AM!

So, I have decided to do a little contest! I need you to help me get the word out about Catch the Moments kits...what better way than to have a contest! Here is what you do, post a link to CTMK on your blog, facebook page, where ever you can! The person who gets the most people to view my webpage will win!! Blogger tells me where each view comes from, so I can track how many people viewed our site from your blog!! Help me spread the word about our awesome kits! The winner will get a $10 gift certificate good towards any $25 purchase (this could be used on preorders too!!) I will also do a runner up! They will receive a free brand new release thicker with their next purchase! Good luck guys and get the word out there!! Make sure to post on your blog/facebook page for your friends to become a follower of our blog! You guys truly are the best!! Contest runs for the next 24 hours, so until 1030 central time Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Blogged about it here! http://cookscrapcraft.blogspot.com/2010/10/catch-moments.html

    Hopefully you get a lot of new page views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted about it on my blog, and I'm posting on FB too a link to my blog as well! I hope you don't mind, but I included 2 pictures from your Etsy site I edited them to have the kit name and your store name :)

    http://fromwatsonwithlove.blogspot.com/2010/10/hey-yalll-new-kit-club.html

    -Gabi from Savannah, TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Gabi's blog

    http://fromwatsonwithlove.blogspot.com/2010/10/hey-yalll-new-kit-club.html

    ReplyDelete