Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vintage kit

Okay...I PROMISE to post some layouts tonight, somehow I am having the busiest few days of my life!! So I am doing a couple preorders soon....I actually changed my policy, I am not going to require a deposit to preorder, mainly because I don't want to pay double paypal fees! Just email if you want to preorder anything and I will add you to the list and let you know when it comes in. So, right now for preorder I have the love kit (below) featuring AC love line, some sassafrass, and thickers, of course. I am also doing a preorder for these thickers



These are the glitter polka dot thickers...I am ordering them in pink, red, and teal, so let me know if you want to order a set, you do not have to pay ANYTHING until they come in, should be just a couple weeks! Okay so you have the thickers and the love kit, now introducing the VINTAGE kit. This kit will be available around mid Nov, so email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com if you want to reserve one...it is a mix of AC Classics and BG curio...Check it out!









Okay, so you get the 7 papers in the pictures above (from basic grey curio and american crafts classics) so Beautiful!! A pack of brand new fabric thickers, 1/3 pack of Curio buttons, and 1/3 pack of curio stitched brads. I may add an add-on to this kit because there are so many amazing products that would match. But for now, if you are interested in reserving a vintage kit, email me and let me know! I will hold one for you. So look into the vintage kit, the love kit, and the thickers. Also, check out the kits already in stock and everything in the sale post! Lots going on!! Email me to order or reserve anything! AND last, don't forget to get those design team entries in by Nov 1! Thanks all!!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty kit! Those polkadot Thickers are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these Thickers new?? I did NOT see these at CHA! I need them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES They are new...shipping in about a week or so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW! I ordered those thickers...I cannot wait to see them...I also ordered the new ones that go with the Classics line, they are fabric and look GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete