Monday, October 25, 2010

SALE!! Lots of stuff for sale!

Hi all! I went ahead and posted on my flickr all the individual paper sheets and left over embellishments from kits, in case anyone is interested in individual items, and not the whole kit. I put up a lot of paper, it is all 0.60  per sheet, which is a great deal since it all retails for between 0.80 and 0.99! So snag some paper from American crafts, basic grey, crate paper, and other brands! I also have a lot of embellishments posted, all for at least 10% below retail price! Some great deals! I also posted A LOT of american crafts ribbons and items left from my garage sale in my flickr accounts! Take a look! If you are interested in anything, email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com! Don't forget to check out all the kits for sale!! And you have  1 week to get those design team entries in! Can't wait to see what else I get!! I will post some layouts later tonight, right now my daughter is having a meltdown, so I need to go!! Talk soon! Check out the links and let me know if anything catches your eye!! sale items
even more

No comments:

Post a Comment