Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NEW KITS AND GOODIES!!

A couple new kits and add-on's for you tonight! If you are interested in anything, let me know soon! Saturday I am having a trunk show in Chicago and I only have a few left of some of the kits! So if you are waiting to buy, don't wait any longer! You can email at dvnmre@yahoo.com to order..there are additional pictures in my flickr! First up, I had to add another add on to the Wonderland kit, and this one is an amazing deal!!! You get 12 inches of each of the 4 Enchanted ribbons, 1/2 pack of the 3D remarks flower stickers, 3 beautiful rose brads (these are UNBELIEVABLE in real life), and 1/2 pack of the Enchanted details! This is too good to pass up for only $7!!

Next up is SPOOKY, my gorgeous Halloween kit! I updated this one because I got these awesome sticker elements in the mail today!! AMAZING! Get this one while you can, it is great for those Halloween pics you are going to take in a few weeks!
You get: 4 Jenni Bowlin black vintage sew on buttons
AC fancy black glitter foam thickers
Echo park Halloween sticker elements
Paper: Costume Party (2), Magic Stripes, Spooky dots (2), Bat festival, Jack o'lantern
This is great!!

I also updated my Joyful kit today! Here is what you get...1/2 pack of AC love details, Crate paper snow day border stickers, Sassafrass turquoise glitter alpha, 1/2 pack of Crate Paper Snow day brads
Paper: Crate Paper Candy, Flakes, Melt, Sparkle and Echo Park Bright stripes, scallop stripes, and trim the tree...all this for $18

I also added a real life pic of the Sass flowers, they are so gorgeous! Remember I am willing to split packages for you if you want one of each color or some combo! Thanks all for the orders and the comments! Remember if you are thinking about ordering...do it quick as I am expecting ALOT of people Saturday at my trunk show! Plus, I am teaching a class in Chicago Sunday and selling kits there too! Also, let me know if you want the Curio preorder, a lot of you emailed me...so get them while you can! Keep in mind, once these kits sell out I won't be reordering...so get them now!! Let me know if you have questions! I will be posting these in etsy later, but for now email me if you want to order!! Keep those design team submissions coming too! Thanks all, you guys are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment