Friday, October 22, 2010

Festive Kit and Add On

Festive has to be one of my favorite kits (and the best selling!) It is all basic grey jovial, but since I split of the packaging, you get SO much more variety than if you bought it all seperate! This is gorgeous! You get 7 sheets of Jovial double-sided paper (scarf, nice, merry maker, coal, crushed velvet, blizzard, snowball fight), you also get the mini mark alphabet, the sticker elements sheets, 22 buttons, and 1/2 pack of the jovial pieces. These are great little journaling cards and accents. Love this! Perfect for christmas pages! $18 Email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com to order....and you have to check out the add on. You get the Jovial Dolie, which by the way is one of the most beautiful sheets of paper EVER! Plus 12 inches of red velvet American crafts ribbon that matches beautifully, and 12 glazed brads! For $7, what a great deal! The Dolie retails for $3 by itself!! So check it out and let me know what you think! More coming!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I was in the mood to shop for Christmas crafty goodness already this morning; so I'll head on over to check this out.

    ReplyDelete