Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Anyone have a little boy??

Brand new Echo Park Little boy collection! Check it out! Email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com if you are interested in ordering the collection pack...it should be shipping soon! I will sell collection packs for $12, they retail for $14....I don't have a boy, so for once I am not interested in something from Echo Park...but let me know if you are, and if there is enough interest, I will order and get  your this at a savings!! After all, I aim to please!! It does look darling! Let me know!! You can pay when it comes in! Thanks all!And as always, I will try to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest releases!


4 comments:

  1. I love this and only have a girl but I still love it. I am SO wanting the Wintertime kit you have by EP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW! I totally want it too! And I only have a little girl! I did get the Wintertime kit, it is BEAUTIFUL! Echo park is so great!! I love that sailboat paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a boy and I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete