Thursday, October 14, 2010

CHICAGO SCRAPBOOK SALE

I am having a HUGE trunk/scrappy garage sale in Chicago on Oct 23. If you live in the area, email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com! I will give you information! Brand new releases from top lines! Lots of deals and hundreds of products! Here are some examples of things I will be selling

All Catch the Moments Kits
Patterned Paper grab bags
Echo Park Halloween and Wintertime
Basic grey grab bags
Jenni Bowlin butterflies, stickers, paper, chipboard, journaling blocks, buttons
Crate paper snow date and restoration
Sassafrass brand new vintage brooches (arriving Tuesday I can't wait to see them)
alphabet grab bags
american crafts dear lizzy
LOTS AND LOTS OF RIBBON

And so so so much more! Email me for address!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Would love to see pictures of what you're selling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a few pics on my flickr...but I am selling much more! http://www.flickr.com/photos/52551397@N03/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/22766741@N03/

    ReplyDelete