Saturday, October 30, 2010

One last reminder and Happy Halloween

HI all! Hope you are enjoying your weekends! I am enjoying my first ever Halloween with my daughter! She is too cute as a little bumblebee! Anyways, wanted to remind you the sale ends at midnight tomorrow, so pick up those items you wanted/needed! Lots on sale for low, low prices! Read the posts below for more info! Email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com to order. Also, make sure you finish up those design team entries and get them to me by midnight on Nov. 1.  I am going to try to announce as soon as I can, but there are A LOT of entries to go through! You still have time, email them to me by Monday at midnight! Also, read about the thickers and let me know! You guys truly are the best! Have a great weekend and Halloween! And pick up the Spooky kit to scrap those awesome halloween photos, only $15 on sale! Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment