Wednesday, October 20, 2010

American Crafts New Classics

Thanks so much for all the late night orders!! Things to look forward to this week....I am going to start a gallery of pages that I have made with CTM kits..if you have a page you made with one of our kits, email it to me and I will add it to the gallery! Keep those design team submissions coming too....it is going to be SO hard to decide. On another note, I got an email from American Crafts this morning that they are putting out a new line called Classics. It is interesting, I am thinking about ordering some of it...I want your opinions...would any of you be interested in ordering, the things I was looking at are (of course) the beautiful new fabric thickers, some of the paper and the just write...the ribbon pics aren't up yet! Email me and let me know what you think. I may put a preorder together for some of the thickers at give a discount to those that preorder!!! I am also going to order the glitter thickers from a few posts ago, so let me know if you are interested in any of those! Okay here are some images..



Let me know what you think! Email me if you might be interested in doing a preorder for this (and those other glitter thickers). It looks like it is shipping very soon! I'm thinking for a preorder, and since this isn't really a kit, just a really beautiful line...I will be selling all products at 10% off MSRP! Let me know what you think! And remember, I will always keep you up to date on brand new products coming out!!Email me your opinions! This really is beautiful! I will try to post some paper close ups if I can!! Thanks all! Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Cute line but definitely not something I'll be purchasing. I would like to see what else everyone has up their sleeves first before making any decisions. I love the Thickers though. I'm a THICKERS fanatic. I have too many to count!

    -Gabi from Savannah, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! I am a thickers fan and the papers looks so pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thickers look awesome- I would definitely be interested in those - I really like the papers,cards, and fabric swatches of the Classics line too - would like to see more pics of this line though first :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper is very pretty - just not sure I'd buy it. I'd have to see the whole line maybe first ... I'm on the fence! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those fabric swatches! Fabric is always a hit with me. The thickers are great but I have so many I can wait on new ones- now NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete