Monday, November 1, 2010

THICKERS ORDERED!


Hi everybody! So like I mentioned before I am starting a Thickers Club! It will be a virtual punchcard, after 10 thicker purchases, you get one absolutely FREE and what could be better than FREE thickers! So, email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com to join the thicker club and I will start tracking your thicker purchases. It does not cost anything to join, so why not? So I went a little crazy tonight and ordered a bunch of thickers!! Sorry for all the photos!
 Fantastic foam thickers in pink! Love these!

 These glitter polka dot chipboard are to die for..in teal!
 In pink
 and in Red!
 Merry foam thickers in red
 merry foam thicker in teal (not sure why this photo is so small)
 puffy thicker in pink
puffy thicker in white
Brand new chipboard thicker in black
and merry foam in black

Sorry for the thicker overload! If you want to preorder/prepay for any, email me and you can, dvnmre@yahoo.com otherwise I will let you know when they come in. It should be within the next 2 weeks for sure, probably sooner! Don't forget to email me if you want to join our thicker club! The foam thickers are $3.50 and the rest are $4.25 all 15% below retail price! So get them here!! And get those design team entries in by Monday night! Good night everyone!

4 comments: