Friday, November 19, 2010

What's more exciting than a sale??? Brand new Echo Park!

How ironic that during the Echo Park portion of our Friday before Black Friday sale, I get an email from Echo Park introducing their BRAND NEW VALENTINE'S LINE, Be Mine!?!? OMG, it is gorgeous! I am so excited, I am going to order it today!! If you read the about me post yesterday, you know I love Paris, especially the Eiffel Tower, so I almost DIED when I saw this...MUST HAVE IT! Let me know what you think! I am planning on just ordering the collection kit, but not for sure yet! Let me know your thoughts, leave a comment on what you think! And of course, order some Echo Park while it is on sale...and check back soon for Post #3...
Let me know what you think!! If you want to preorder the collection pack, email me at dvnmre@yahoo.com! It will be $12, which is below the MSRP of  $14...You won't get it anywhere else for cheaper than that! The Wintertime packs sold out FAST, so you don't want to miss this beautiful be mine collection pack, shipping in just a couple weeks! Let me know! And don't forget to check back for sale post #3 very soon!

1 comment: