Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Meet Brenda! And some news!

Hi! My name is Brenda Weaver. I’ve been crafty pretty much all my life, but found scrapbooking after the birth of my first child 11 ½ years ago. Scrapbooking became a passion for me a few years later after I visited a scrapbook store that we discovered close to our new home. Up until that point I was mostly just using photos, paper, stickers and a few other items and a handful of tools, but when I saw the artistic side of the craft I fell in love with it. I was a demonstrator for Stampin’ Up! for a few years and there discovered my love of all kinds of paper crafting, although scrapbooking remains my passion. My three children are my main scrapbooking subjects although I do enjoy scrapbooking about my husband and our marriage and have done a few “about me” pages here and there.
It’s been a fascinating journey that I have enjoyed with paper crafting. I’ve had the honor of having some of my work published and enjoy connecting with other paper crafting enthusiasts through my blog. I’m so excited to be working with the fabulous kits from Catch the Moments and am looking forward to serving with the other designers on this design team.
Other than scrapbooking I love to browse the flea markets and thrift stores for vintage finds and fun junk I can bring home and repurpose. I enjoy cooking and baking for my family, reading books and watching movies with my husband. 

  In other BIG news...so, I was planning on having a Black Friday sale...but then I thought, everyone has a Black Friday sale! So, I decided to have a Friday before Black Friday sale...I will post details tomorrow, but this Friday CTM kits will be having the BIGGEST sale ever! You will be able to get amazing deals, many items at or near wholesale price! So check back tomorrow for details on what to expect Friday! And don't forget to mark your calendars for the Friday before Black Friday sale! Be back soon with a couple layouts and our final fab DT member!

3 comments: