Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lots of new stuff!

Lots of exciting new stuff today! I know you are going to love it!! Thickers and AC ribbon, it doesn't get much better than that..check them out! Email dvnmre@yahoo.com to order, I am going to (hopefully :)) have all the items in the shopping carts today to make it easier to order! But don't hesitate to email me in the mean time. Love these products...I am still deciding on BG hopscotch, so let me know what you think!

$3.75 for black glitter foam thickers in fancy

Gorgeous Dear lizzy Christmas Silver Glitter Chipboard thickers $4.25

These are so cute! Brown glossy chipboard thickers in Stroll $4.25

 
These are hard to see, but SO PRETTY! White glitter chipboard thickers in Stroll $4.25
Beatuiful brown and cream lace. This is to die for! 1 foot for 50 cents! Great buy!
Added the Rose Ribbon in Butter. This color is amazing. $1 per foot!
Beautiful red lace! 50 cents a foot!
This is hard to see, but gorgeous cream lace with the prettiest pink accent! 50 cents a foot!
SO CUTE! Yellow satin ribbon with cute little white hearts! Love this 50 cents a foot!
White satin ribbon with black hearts. Gorgeous 50 cents a foot!
This picture does not do this justice, going to take a real photo when I can! Had to have this after I saw some cards on the AC blog using it..It is gorgeous! The pink ribbon has a cute white scallop on it and they are much larger than they look. The flower ribbon is precious! This is a must have. $4.50 for the pack or $1.75 for 12 inches of each! Great deal!
This color is beautiful! Fuschia glossy chipboard Stroll Thickers $4.25





So, email me to order! I will let you know when the shopping carts are ready and give you new directions for ordering! We have a lot coming up in Dec, so I will update you soon! All the ribbon is by American Crafts, so it is very high quality! Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not feeling the hopscotch line, but I am loving everything in this Thickers/AC Ribbon post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Thickers and Ribbons!

    ReplyDelete