Sunday, November 14, 2010

MIA!! Why not a sale!?!?!

Hi all! Sorry I have been MIA...very busy weekend and lots of orders to pack up! Thanks for all the orders! I am still working on a website, but no big deal to email me your order at dvnmre@yahoo.com. So, since I have been MIA, I decided to have a sale this week. From now until Friday..all kits are $15! Yes, you read right, including the new Vintage kit! And all add-ons are $6. Check the kit set in the flickr account to see them all! Just shoot me an email to order! What a great deal! I also have added a $1 or less set on flickr! Check it out!Be back in a few with our first design team member intro! And I am starting my own personal blog, so I'll give you the link when I finish! Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment