Friday, November 19, 2010

Rose Ribbon...Post #10 and GREAT NEWS!

First off, I got some more rose ribbon in today..black, white, and gorgeous butter yellow color! Great to add to your order! Looks beautiful on layouts or cards! $1 for 12 inches


And don't forget about the super cute pom ribbon in brown, black or pink for 50 cents for 12 inches
Now onto the next sale....yes, I am going to say it! THICKERS!! Our prices on thickers are already the lowest out there...and now they are even lower!! All foam thickers are 3.25 and all chipboard (including glitter chipboard) are 4.00! You can't beat that! So that is all 10 posts! What a fun day!




Now on to the great news! Because it has been such a great day, I mean who can beat this sale, and the release of new echo park and new basic grey..ALL IN ONE DAY! (I will post the basic grey in the morning)...I am going to do something crazy!!!! This amazing sale is now going to go on ALL WEEK! I'll call it my I'm thankful sale! So all the deals in ALL 10 POSTS are good until next weekend! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! So look back on all 10 posts, check the flickr and email me dvnmre@yahoo.com with your order and I will get paypal invoices out to you! So combine posts, check out our products and get some great deals! So every post from #1 (kits and add-ons) to post #10 (thickers) are on sale until NEXT WEEKEND! Yes that means all American Crafts, all Basic grey, all kits, all thickers, all ribbon, everything in all 10 posts is on sale this week! And all patterned paper only 45 cents! I will update the flickr as things sell out! Happy shopping to you all! Be back tomorrow with the new basic grey! And don't forget our grab bags..basic grey buttons $2, journaling grab bags $2.50 and ribbon grab bags $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment