Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas with some Halloween Layouts!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all ready for the holiday this weekend! This is going to be quick, because I am literally leaving town now to start the festivities! I wish all of you the best holiday possible! So, I know it is Christmas, but I am just now getting around to scrapping some Halloween photos! Since it was Emma's first Halloween, I took a ton of pictures! Here are 3 layouts I made using the Spooky kit! Love this kit, great for scrapping Halloween pictures. I really love the purple and green added in with the traditional orange and black. Sorry for the bad pictures, it is a very busy, rushed day around here! Enjoy! I also added in some of the orange Jenni Bowin buttons! Those buttons are one of my fave embellishments, I use some on almost every layout!




Again, sorry for the terrible, crooked, sideways photos, but I am trying to get out of Chicago before it gets too crazy! Merry Christmas everyone! And be sure to check back Sunday for details of our HUGE year end sale! You already know CTM is the best place for sales!! Be sure to check this sale out! And we have many exciting kits, products, and activities coming in the new year! Plus, CHA is only a month away! This will be your place for sneaks of all the new lines!! Thanks for making CTM such a success so far!! Happy Holidays!!

Devon

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layouts - those papers and embellies work great with your photos.

    Have a blessed Christmas and travel safe!

    ReplyDelete