Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good Morning!





Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday morning! It's Marcie here to show you how versatile the kits at Catch The Moments are, and how easily they can be used together. For my first layout I used the gorgeous papers from the Vintage kit ( I just love the background BG paper on this one), along with the flowers and brads from the Vintage kit. But I added the letters from the retro kit, the chipboard butterfly from the retro kit, the journaling tag from the Wonderland addons and the Jenni Bowlin buttons from the store. I love how great everything went together! To get the paint effect on the circle pp, I used the back of one of the papers (I think it was a peachy color) and then drybrushed some paint over it and then inked it with some Tim Holtz distressed inks and then inked the edges.


For my second layout I used the American Crafts Dear Lizzy line from the Wonderland kit, but used the crate paper for the banner. The butterfly stickers and ticket were from the Wonderland addon, the chipboard butterflies were from the retro kit, and the button and ribbon were from the store. Once again everything goes so well together!


Don't forget to check out the kits in the store, they are amazing and are all on sale!




5 comments:

  1. Both the layouts are so pretty. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these layouts - they look beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the kits! Such great layouts as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very amazing blog , really you have a great ideas... hope you share me on my blog : http://touristscene.blogspot.com/

    best regards

    ReplyDelete