Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho

Hi everyone, Nancy here with a few projects using the fabulous Jolly Kit and a few extras from the store.

These papers worked great with my holiday photos from 2009.  The papers are so beautiful I really didn't need a lot of embellishment to put the pages together.

For the first layout I dyed some white lace from the store with a pink mist to make it coordinate with the papers.  I used one of the little American Crafts tags for hidden journaling.

Echo Park Paper, Custom dyed seam binding and lace, Prima Flowers, American Crafts rose brad, tag and Thickers

The rose brads worked wonderfully in my banner made from the American Crafts tags.  I cut some rose ribbon into individual flowers to gather in the lower corner.  And I love mixing my Thickers to make my title really pop.
American Crafts Papers, Thickers, Rose Brad, Echo Park Papers, Custom dyed Seam Binding, Sassy Lil Sketches Sketch.

I simply adore the Merry Teal Thickers, the font and the color are just beautiful.
American Crafts Papers, Thickers, Making Memories and Maya Road sheers. Custom dyed seam binding

Don't forget that if you have a project you have made using any of the products from the Catch the Moments kits or store we would love to see them.  Just send an email to dvnmre@yahoo.com  You could be featured right here on the Catch the Moments blog!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment