Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Coming this Week!!

Lots of great products coming this week!! A brand new Valentines themed kit featuring the latest Sassafras release, some American Crafts, and a sprinkling of Jenni Bowlin, you will love this one! And coming very soon, just in time to do those Valentines projects...Pink Paislee Sweetness..this will be the first line I have ordered from Pink Paislee, and I am very excited about it!!!
It will ALL be here very soon!! Lots of fun Valentines goodies out there this year! And all of them so versatile, they can be used with so many non-Valentines photos!! Love it! Let me know what you think...Also, picked up this...
I have been wanting to get this, I know it was released awhile ago..but it looks so fun!! Again, share your thoughts!! Don't forget to check out the sale...amazing prices! Just what you need to get motivated to scrap some memories!! Love it! Enjoy your night!!

2 comments:

  1. I so adore Sweetness, and have put off buying that run for a while. You and your fabulous prices are going to push me over the edge! lol

    ReplyDelete