Saturday, December 11, 2010

Love Kit is here! And it's on sale!!! (Plus new thickers)

WOW! The huge box of AC came yesterday, and I must say it is gorgeous! And what a great time for it to come....in the middle of our biggest sale ever! This is great for valentines day, but really isn't lovey at all. You can definitely use it for everyday pages..and save your Valentines pages for that great Sassafras (see in post below). So here is the new Love Kit!

You get 7 sheets of AC love paper, 4 AC love details flowers, 1 teal Sassafras vintage  brooch, plus Teal Sweet  Thickers. These Thickers are beyond amazing. I didn't have time to take a pic of the add-on, but here is what is in it...



You'll get 1/3 pack of these adorable buttons, the colors are so incredible, 12 inches of each of those amazing ribbons, all 5 of them, and 2 love details! And you are in luck, nothing is better than new stuff coming in during a sale...so, until Thursday this kit is also on sale for $12.50 and the add-on for $5. Can you believe it??? The lowest sale price ever on a BRAND NEW KIT! This kit is one of my favorites too! And while you are here, make sure to check out the sale post below, EVERYTHING IS ON SALE RIGHT NOW! Check out the flickr photostream and pick up some goodies! The white Jenni Bowlin buttons look divine with this kit! On Thursday, everything will be back to regular price, so act fast....I also got 2 new thickers in! I love this font, and they go great with the Love Kit! Love the tall, skinny letters!


The heart thickers in pink or white are $3.75 on sale until Thursday! To pick up this kit, add-on, thickers, and/or other goodies from the store email ctmkits@yahoo.com. Make sure you check out all the items in the flickr photostream, there are some unbelievable deals happening here right now! I made a quick layout last night with this kit...it is pretty simple, but I just love these papers and the colors! Enjoy!



Love those thickers and flowers!! I used the add-on and the main kit! It is hard to tell in this terrible pic, but the background paper has little red hearts all over it...so cute!! And remember you can purchase the kit without the add-on, or the add-on without the kit! No problem!! Email me your orders! Don't forget to check out everything that is on sale...soon these deals will be gone!!

4 comments:

  1. super cute kit! love the add ons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Gabi! I love it so much! I think it is my fave kit so far! I am definitely hoarding the floral paper, the teal floral paper, and the white paper with the tiny red hearts! I can't wait to see what AC comes out with for CHA next month!! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kit! I emailed all of my friends about it!

    ReplyDelete