Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Holidays SALE starting NOW!

Hi everybody! You know the sale that was supposed to start Thursday?? Well, I decided to start EARLY! So here's how it will work....Sale starts right now and goes until Thursday 12/16! Everyday (for the most part), I will post a new sale, there will be different items on sale everyday. You can order everyday, as many times as you want and I will send you one paypal invoice after the sale is over! These deals will be the best in CTM history, even lower prices than our Black Friday sale...so you don't want to miss it! You will definitely want to check back everyday. Here is how it works:

Check out the items on sale
Check out the photos in the flickr photostream (photos are organized into sets on the right)
EMAIL ctmkits@yahoo.com to order!!

It's that easy. Unfortunately, to get the sale price you need to email me, not use the shopping carts! So  today's sale is.....

ALL PATTERNED PAPER-45 cents a sheet!! All of these papers retail from between 80 and 99 cents, so this is a great deal! Check out the paper we have by Basic Grey, Echo Park, American Crafts, and Crate Paper! All paper is also included in the $1 and under set! Check out the photos and let me know what you want.. Remember I will combine all of your orders for the week into one invoice. This is a great way to increase your stash, pick up extra sheets, or maybe use for a gift. Treat yourself!! Here are some of my fave patterned papers that we have in stock..
I love the bright snowflakes from Crate Paper!
This Curio sheet is so beautiful..I can't wait to make Emma layouts with it!  


You can't tell but this sheet, from AC Classics, is beautifully varnished, and the teal is so pretty

This Lime green houndstooth is divine! I want to hoard it forever!

You can also get those great grab bags for $4.50 in Basic Grey, Echo Park, American Crafts, and Crate Paper. Check out the post below for pictures if you missed it. 10 sheets of brand new release paper for only $4.50. Here is the American Crafts grab bag..
A couple other things...I promise this is the LAST time I will ask, but I really want some more opinions of these items, as I  am debating whether to order or not...Basic Grey Hopscotch



And Echo Park Be Mine
Let me know! So check out the patterned paper and email me your orders! I will post a new sale post on Friday! So you have 2 days to order up some fabulous paper. Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the butterflies! I would buy that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a huge fan of BG hopscotch, but I like the brads. Not sure I'm in love with the EP, but I see some papers that I would use :)

    ReplyDelete