Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello hello! Sarah here to show you a little what you can do with the fabulous products that are on sale here at Catch the Moments this week. I was lucky enough to sample a few different product lines from the store this month and I cant wait to show them to you

First up we have the totally girly Dear Lizzy papers from American Crafts. They are just perfect for photos of my darling daughter Aubrey. Here she is all soapy in the bathtub. I inked the Jenni Bowlin chipboard butterflies black using Staz-on ink.

 Products from catch the moments: Dear Lizzy papers: Exquisite Elizabeth, Fashionable Peony, Sir Charlie, AC Just Write tickets, Jenni Bowlin chipboard butterflies, pink pom pom trim, pink glitter thickers, Basic Grey Jovial Buttons, Dear Lizzy duchess ribbons

I also tried out the rich and elegant Jovial line from Basic Grey. These are full of warm tones reminiscent of a christmas tree lit in a dark room. Completely gorgeous. I created this layout of my Aubrey, then 6 weeks old, snuggling with her daddy who was dressed as Santa

 Products from catch the moments used: Basic Grey Jovial papers: Flannel Pajamas, Nice, Scarf, JOvial Buttons, Red Velvet Ribbon, Jenni Bowlin Chipboard butterflies

I know you will LOVE these paper lines..... and at the deep discount Devon is offering this week you HAVE to check them out! Have a happy new year

2 comments: