Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lots of new stuff in the store!!

Hope you all had a great weekend! It went SOOO fast!! I am not ready for another week to start already! I need to get a better grip on my life during the week, so I'm not making up for it all weekend! Anyways, wanted to let you know there is a lot of new postings in the store! I even added a third add on for Sugar!! PLUS, all sale kits have been even further reduced...check it out!! Only a couple left, so don't miss these prices! ! So go on over and check it out here Our Store And as always, feel free to email me special requests or orders!

Let me know what you think of the new MME! It is going to be available early Feb., so I can't wait to see what to pair it with for a kit next month! Make sure you go on over to check out our facebook page and our forum!! And we have so much exciting news and events planned for the coming months! And be sure to check back everyday, especially as CHA peeks pop up! Have a great Monday!!

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment