Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kits-a-coming! And lower prices!!

Hi all! Hope you are having a great start to your week...Wanted to let you know about some of the fabulous kits coming during the rest of Jan and Feb!! You will want to start getting ready for this awesomeness...

1. Be Mine-Should be ready to go this week or next..perfect for Valentines day, but can be used for so much more! Full of brand new Sassafras Paper Crush, AC City Park, some ribbon and other goodies. I'll update when everything is here and ready to go!

2. My Boy-Lots of Crate Paper Toy Box, some My Minds Eye and some AC Camping line. This will be perfect for all the layouts you need to make about the boys in your life.

3. My Girl- Lots of Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe, some AC Hello Sunshine, and other goodies!

4. Beautiful Life- Can you say Crate Paper Portrait Collection!!! This, I have a feeling, is going to be the most gorgeous kit yet...paired perfectly with some AC Peachy Keen and a few other surprises!!

5. Bouquet- MME Stella and Rose and AC Peachy Keen!! Amazing!

6. Last but not least, Daydream, Perfect with Crate Paper Neighborhood, MME Stella and Rose, and Studio Calico.

Lots of other goodies coming as well! I did a HUGE Prima order, so definitely look forward to that! We will soon be your fave place to buy Prima as well as everything else! And of course, there will be new thickers in the shop soon! So, lots to look forward to! Can you tell I loved the new Crate Paper!!?? All ordered and just waiting for shipment. I will definitely update you as things come in and show pics when I can! Still can't wait to see what Basic Grey and Pink Paislee have up their sleeves. Wasn't excited about the Pink Paislee sneak today, but looking forward to more from them! Let me know what you think! And watch for these new kits, so you can snag them up!!

And all prices in the shop have been lowered!! YAY! You can always email me at ctmkits@yahoo.com to order or visit our shop Have a great night!!

2 comments: