Saturday, January 22, 2011

CHA Update

I know we still have some peeks to see, I am still anxiously awaiting Basic grey and Pink Paislee sneaks! However, I wanted to let you know what I ordered/am ordering, so you know what to look forward to in the next couple months here at CTM.

MME-a little bit of Stella and Rose

AC-Some Hello Sunshine and Peachy Keen

Crate Paper-EVERYTHING, well almost!! But some from every line. This stuff has to be the best release so far!!

Some Studio Calico embellies (butterfly rubons and paper flowers)

Probably going to be ordering some Basic Grey and Pink Paislee, I am sure and possibly some Lily bee. And of course, there will always be things popping up! What do you love that I didn't mention??? Let me know your thoughts on what you've seen so far!! Have a great weekend.. and keep checking back for more AC sneaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment