Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holidays

Hi Everyone,  today it is me, Nancy.  I have some fun new projects to share using some of the papers and buttons from the Festive Kit and maybe a little something extra.  Right now, in the Etsy store, the Festive kit is on sale for only $14.50.  And, if you become a fan of Catch the Moments Kits on Facebook or join us over in the new forums, you can get a code to save even more!

The papers in the Festive Kit are such beautiful colors and just because this kit came from a holiday line, it doesn't mean it has to be used that way.  The greens, reds and yellows are perfect for outside shots.  For this first layout I used a few of the sheets (front and back sides...don't you love double sided paper) and a bit of seam binding from my stash with an old chipboard ornament.  The colors were great for these outside shots.  I also used some Thickers from an older kit.



 I had this photo of my oldest daughter from the same day and the colors blended so perfectly with her sweater, so you know I just had to use them.  I love the coordinating buttons, they tied in so well with the floral cluster.




And finally, I love this kit so much and I couldn't wait to share with you all.....

A bit of Love; the Love Kit and add on.  The American Crafts papers in this line are such great colors.  I love the mix of pinks, blues, and kraft; and the flowers, both felt, paper and metal are adorable. Did I mention how much I love these fun new Thickers?  I guess we know now why this kit is called Love.  lol  


I really debated making a teal tree, but since I had a scrap of green from the Jolly Kit on my desk, I chose to use that instead.

Have you made anything with a Catch the Moments kit?  I would love to see it!  Leave a link in the comments  where I can find it.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! On the "go outside & play," how did you create that amazing diecut circle with the bird? Is it a cricut cartridge perhaps? Amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scallop on the rose paper, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Sass brooch! Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete