Saturday, January 29, 2011

HOLY Basic Grey!


First, let me say, make sure you check out the gorgeous Be Mine kit below!! It is perfect for Valentines pages, but isn't too themey..In fact, I plan on using it for just photos of my daughter, not Valentines related at all.

So, just when I thought the CHA releases could not get any better...I saw the whole lines of the new BG and they are AMAZING. They have some great new products and, in all seriousness, these papers are just delicious. So first up, Hello, Luscious...can you say..yummy!











Sorry, my computer is going so slow...I will be back soon with images from the other lines. In the mean time, tell me what you think of Hello Luscious. I personally LOVE it! Don't forget to check out Be Mine below and our Deal of the Weekend!

1 comment: