Saturday, February 19, 2011

Some Sweetness!

Happy weekend everyone! Especially happy long weekend for those in Ontario, Canada :)
Its Liz here to share a few layouts I made with my kit this month - lots of Pink Paislee Sweetness. I loved this kit! The yellows and pinks are so great.

For my first layout.... Sweet Shades
My brothers girlfriend, me and my SIL.... being silly at Downtown Disney trying on sunglasses at night :) All the papers are Pink Paislee as well as the sticker borders, letters and tickets. The heart ribbon and layered flower are AC.

Second layout (yes I know I used the same background...but I love that paper!)
Chic Chicks....
Chris and I at CHA with Nicole Harper - Such a sweetie! She shops at my LSS (Scrappy Chic) hence the name Chic chicks :)
Everything here is Pink Paislee as well except for the Jenni Bowlin button and cosmo cricket letter stickers.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Check out the store for the new kit Bouquet - totally amazing! Lots of MME goodness in there!

Liz Michaud

3 comments:

  1. very cute. looks like you had a great time at CHA. love your mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Presidents Pets Day - the day after Presidents Day, as I like to call it. In the US, we love our presidents..... pets. See my blog for a good ol' howl.

    ReplyDelete