Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Sweetness with Casey...

Good Morning Everyone! Today I'm sharing a couple of fun layouts that I put together using the Sweetness Collection by Pink Paislee. When I first saw this collection, I absolutely fell in love with it. Although it was released during the Valentine's Day time period, you could definitely use it throughout the year on other projects - especially if you love to use pinks and greens together, which is one of my favorites! Check out this first layout where I was able to incorporate a few of the extra elements available in the Sweetness Collection....
I absolutely love the background on the paper - it just gives the layout so much depth...One fun technique that I was able to incorporate into this layout was using some quilting floss for some additional stitching in blue for some additional interest...here is a closer look at that...
For this next layout, I did a page about my daughter's love for playing with building blocks. I incorporated more of the Sweetness goodies and added in a few extra goodies - aren't those buttons delish!

Your Smile Credits
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee Sweetness Collection
Titlework: Pink Paislee, AC Thickers
Stickers/Embellishments: Pink Paislee Sweetness Collection
Thread: Mettler/DMC
Tools: Cropodile & Singer Sewing Machine


Block Party Credits
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee Sweetness
Cardstock: Bazzill White
Titlework: Pink Paislee
Stickers: Pink Paislee
Transparency Tab: Pink Paislee
Ribbon: American Crafts
Buttons: Jenni Bowlin
Thread: Mettler
Ink: American Crafts
Tool: Singer Sewing Machine


If you think you might be interested in all of these beautiful goodies, click here for Devon's Store - there's lots of great stuff on sale - so what are you waiting for - check it out!

Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

2 comments: