Thursday, February 10, 2011

New items in the store!

Hi! Happy Thursday! I wanted to let you know of a few items that are up for sale in the store (or going to be very soon)! Most of the AC is going to be going into kits, but there are a few items you can buy seperate! I am hoping to have our first new kit ready to go next week (full of lots of AC, MME, and more)! If you wanted to order the Echo Park For the Record and/or Springtime Collection packs, I can hold any other items until this is ready to ship out! Enjoy! These thickers are AMAZING!

Blue Sunset Printed Chipboard Thickers $4.50

Blue Fabric Doll Thickers $4.50

Vanilla Fabric Doll Thickers


I got these for a kit, but I don't think they will match...should match the Echo Park Springtime Collection. These are so pretty IRL! $3.75

Adorable toothpick flags..oh the possibilites with these! $3.75
Email me at ctmkits@yahoo.com to order any of these products, anything else in the store, or the Echo Park For the Record or Springtime kits. I am also in the process of reposting/rearranging some items in the store so be sure to check it out over the next few days. Lots of great products on clearance now also!! Have a great day! EDITED TO INCLUDE: Prima shipped to me today!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the new goodies you are getting in the store Devon - super cute!

    ReplyDelete