Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chicago Modern Scrapbooking Class and more Info!

Hope everything is having a great week so far! Here in Chicago, I am loving being on my second snow day with my family! We literally got a mountain of snow..our street hasn't even been plowed yet and I can't see my car when I look out the window!! Anyways, couple quick things!

First, I am teaching a Modern Scrapbooking class on Feb 19 through Chicago's Neighborhood Parents Network. Class is geared at beginners, but will be so fun! I have taught this multiple times. We will discuss scrapbooking trends and make 2 layouts! Class is $30, you will get all the materials and have the opportunity to buy all of our great products!! Email me at ctmkits@yahoo.com if interested or for more info!

In other news, the HUGE box of brand new American Crafts goodies is on its way to me!! Will be here next week...can't wait to see all those new products! Our first of many new CHA releases to hit the store! The Be Mine kit is selling fast and I hope to play with it tonight..be sure to get your order in, to get all your soon to be taken Valentine's photos. Be sure to check back soon! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment