Hi all! Be sure to check out the awesome sale post below!! You don't want to miss out on these great, closeout deals. Simply email me at email@example.com to order or visit our store. I wanted to give you a list of what lines I ordered, so you would know what to look forward to and know what to expect in our future kits! February is going to be a very busy month here at CTM with lots of the new items coming out in the next few weeks! In fact, AC will be here Tuesday and I am expecting shipments from Echo Park and Prima next week! WOW!! So, here is what I ordered...if you like something and you don't see it on the list, let me know. I am not necessarily done ordering, but here is what I have done so far! Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!
1. American Crafts-New thickers, bits of Hello Sunshine, Peachy Keen, and the camping line. A few Pebbles embellies that are super cute!
2. Echo Park-Collection kits for Springtime and For the Record. Should be here soon, when it ships, I will take preorders. Stay tuned for that!
3. Crate Paper-Lots from all 4 lines, Toy box, Emma's Shoppe, Neighborhood and Portrait Collection. I ordered the majority of items from these 4 lines.
4. MME-Bits of Stella and Rose to show up in some kits!
5. Prima-A HUGE amount of flowers! We will soon be your favorite place to buy Prima flowers!
6. Studio Calico-Notions in pink and yellow and butterfly rub ons for kits.
7. Pink Paislee-Bits of Daily Junque and LOTS of Hometown Summer.
8. Basic Grey-Hello Luscious, Life of the Party and Sweet Threads. I will have all 3 of these in kits by themselves! BG just has to much cute stuff to mix in anything else!!
9. Sassafras-Some of their cute new alphas, and bits of Sweetly Smitten (was that the name of the line??)
So that is what I have done! Lots of amazing products coming to the store. I think this CHA had such better releases than last time! Let me know what you think! And be sure to check back often because lots will be coming in soon. If you haven't joined our email list, send me a email to firstname.lastname@example.org for updates on when new items come in. You should also become a fan of our facebook page for lots of updates!
And stock up on great Valentines products now for those new photos you are going to be taking. The Be Mine kit is one of my favorites. I love the borders on the edge of Sassafras papers! The colors in this kit are so beautiful! Have a great Superbowl Sunday!