Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally the Sale Begins!

Hi all! Sorry about the horrendous wait on the sale posts! I don't know what is going on with my life! Well this is going to be the sale of all sales! EVERYTHING in the store is going to be on super sale only to blog readers. To get the sale prices and to make a purchase, just email me at ctmkits@yahoo.com to order. All of the kits are very limited, I taught a couple classes this weekend and a lot of inventory was bought! So, if you want any of them, act quick. This is the first of a few posts, but feel free to email me and let me know if you want to hold to wait for the other posts...no problem! Over the next 2 days, I will post all the sale info, there will be all the kits, plus some extra items, and some kit leftovers...I am going to start with the kits and add-ons, this is a long, photo heavy post, so bear with me.!

First up some of the older kits! All of these kits are on sale for $7!! That is over 50% off.

Festive

Festive

Sugar

Sugar

Love

Love

Joyful

Joyful

Jolly

Jolly

Spooky

Spooky

Vintage

Vintage

Be Mine

Be Mine

A great deal on these kits! Now for some newer items!

Bouquet $13

Bouquet $13

Bouquet add on $1 $5

Bouquet add on #1 $5 (please note the alphas are grey, shown here in pink)

Sassafrass Sweetly Smitten set $11 (also includes banner stickers not in picture)

Beautiful Life $13

Beautiful Life  $13

Beautiful Life Add on #1 $4

Beautiful Life add on #2 $5

Daydream $13

Daydream $13

Daydream add on #1 $4

Daydream add on #2 $5

My Boy $13

My Boy add on #1 $5

My Boy Add on #2 $5

My Girl $13

My girl add on #1 $5

My girl add on #2 $4

Hello Luscious Set $13

Hello Luscious $13

Hello Luscious add on $5

Life of the Party set $14

Life of the party set $14
Okay, so there is the beginning of what is on sale. I will be posting more tomorrow. To order email me at ctmkits@yahoo.com. And remember to act fast..just email me a list of what you want, I will add shipping and send you a paypal request. If you want to hold some kits but wait for the other sale posts, just let me know! I will be updating as things sell out! Don't miss these great deals! Be back soon! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment