Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kit Club Launch!!!

Hi all! Catch the Moments Kits is officially off the ground. I have 8 new kits and 8 add-ons! All kits include brand new summer 2010 releases! Email me at catchthemomentskits2010@yahoo.com or dvnmre@yahoo.com if interested and I will send you an invoice. Make sure you check carefully, some kits include items NOT pictured. Also, I worked hard to keep costs down, one way I did this was by splitting packages of embellies, so read carefully, some kits include partial packages! Here they are...
Happy Add On

Happy Kit



Retro Main Kit

Bloom Add On

Bloom Kit

Joyful Main Kit


Summer Breeze Kit

These are just a few. To view them all, and to see prices and descriptions, check out my flickr page at  Kit Photos !


Check back later tonight, as I will be posting my first deal of the day!! Thanks for looking!
Devon



No comments:

Post a Comment