Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Open Stock Ribbon and Echo Park Sale

There is so much more to be added to the sale...be sure to check back OFTEN today. I will have it all up this afternoon. Be sure to scroll through all the posts. Next up, is some open stock ribbon, I also have many packs of ribbon that I will be adding later..these are great deals. If you want to keep emailing me items, I can hold them all together for you.
Brown and Cream lace by American Crafts 35 cents a foot



Red lack 35 cents a foot

yellow and white heart american crafts ribbon 35 cents a foot

white with black heart american crafts ribbon 35 cents a foot

Spring ribbon 1 foot each 75 cents by american crafts

american crafts fall ribbon 75 cents for 1 foot of each

Valentines ribbon 75 cents for 1 foot of each by american crafts

Also on sale...echo park collection packs... $9 each..HUGE savings! Very limited quantites left.


Email me at ctmkits@yahoo.com to order any of the items from the last post and/or above. As always, I can hold items for you until all the sale items are posted. Thanks and be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment